Wednesday, December 9, 2009

BITE CLUB

I had the privilege of attending the Bite Club's first event at Culhanes. I must say, this is a great idea and wonderful way to try different restaurants out in the Jacksonville area. I heard many people say they typically wouldn't go to Culhanes because they didn't live or work near the Jacksonville Beaches. Whereas, I've been to Culhanes, but would have never thought to try some of their gastro-pub dishes. See...Culhanes is an Irish pub and, don't get me wrong, their Irish dishes are DELICIOUS, but who thinks to order seared ahi tuna, crab cakes, or lamb sliders at an Irish pub?! It was great of Culhanes to host and it was even better being able to interact with one of the four sisters who owns the place (they are all actually Irish)! I encourage all foodies to follow this girl's blog, Ashlee Wethrington and, at the very least, sign up to be a part of the Bite Club (at no cost!). Oh! And it's not like fight club...you CAN talk about it...so, SPREAD THE WORD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment